Coordination & Planning:
As the interface between our customers and our software development team, you write the technical specifications. You create the corresponding tasks, coordinate change requests and monitor the progress of the projects.
You will use your experience in customer consulting to support our customers independently and in a solution-oriented manner.
What you should offer:
- Experience in managing software/eCommerce projects
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and/or graphics/printing industry
- Skills in using project management tools such as Jira/Trello or others
- Technical understanding and the ability to quickly learn new software
What we offer:
- Excellent Salary commensurate with your experience
- Company 401K Plan, Health Benefits, Vacation and Sick Days
- Provide you with all up-to-date technology that is needed to support the position
- Our modern office in New Haven is centrally located with excellent transport connections
- Drinks, fruit and sweets and regular team building events
- We live on first-name basis and a positive atmosphere is very important to us
900 Chapel Street
New Haven, 06510 Connecticut
United States of America
call or text: +1 (713) 301 - 7997
Please expect to hear from us within 24 hours.